STOP THE PRESS! We’re closing! But don’t stress it won’t be for too long, only Monday and Tuesday the 11th and 12th of May. Why the close? We’re doing some team building and having a couple of staff training days!
During this time we are still actively continuing the social distancing measures that we have put in place such as the following.
- Wiping down customers keys, steering wheels and front dash displays.
- Sterilizing office surfaces and benches at the beginning and end of everyday.
- Maintaining the Australian Governments recommendation of 1.5m social distancing between staff and customers
- Continuing the practice of handwashing before and after the service of each car
- Routinely using antibacterial hand sanitizer
In summary, you can be assured Gold Coast Service Centre have been acting proactively and will continue to do so until the situation eases. We hope you all have a great weekend and we will see you back in the shop on Wednesday the 13th of May!