As we all know, we are currently living in a rapidly changing environment and together we all need to be cautious. We would like to take this opportunity to reassure all of our customers that our business and services are operating as normal and will continue to do so until we are notified otherwise by authorities.
We can confirm that as of June 5th, no Gold Coast Service Centre staff member has been diagnosed, nor is showing any signs or symptoms of the contagious Coronavirus. As a continued precaution we have implemented some new health and safety measures for our staff, to adapt to this ever changing situation
- Wiping down customer keys when we receive them and before we give them back to customers
- Wiping down and disinfecting customer steering wheels
- Wiping down gearsticks’ and any knobs within the cars fascia
- Wiping and disinfecting any other surface within the confines of your car
- Wearing new sterile gloves for each vehicle during the servicing or repairs
- Maintaining the Australian Governments recommendation of 1.5m social distancing between staff and customers
- No handshakes
- Continuing the practice of handwashing before and after the service of each car
- Routinely using antibacterial hand sanitizer
These are challenging times but I cannot stress enough that Gold Coast Service Centre are with you and will support you in any way possible. Please feel free to contact us directly if there is anything you feel we can help you with.